Ergon GC1 Biokork Nexus/Rohloff
All the benefits of the GC1 grip for cyclists with backwards-swept bars. But combined with Ergon's bioKork technology.
The unique qualities of cork means that it is antibacterial and hypoallergenic. Cork's natural damping qualities also make it an ideal grip material, and its low density mean the resulting grip is a lot lighter. The bioKork grips use 40% cork, sourced from sustainable forests in Portugal which is certified for its ecologically sound production. This ecological theme is continued throughout the rest of the grip. The inner core is plastic reinforced using natural fibre, which make up 40% of its mass. in place of mineral oil, the gel in the palm section of the grip is vegetable oil based. it is all a result of Ergon's "GreenLab" initiative.
Click here for full details.
This product would qualify for finance as part of a larger order. See our finance info page for details
- Classic Credit 24 Months 15.9% on most orders where the goods total is £400.00 or more
- Interest Free Finance (24 Months) on most orders where the goods total is £2500.00 or more
- Interest Free Finance (18 Months) on most orders where the goods total is £2000.00 or more
- Interest Free Finance (12 Months) on most orders where the goods total is £1000.00 or more
- Interest Free Finance (6 Months) on most orders where the goods total is £400.00 or more
Credit is provided by V12 Retail Finance Ltd, a trading name of Secure Trust Bank Plc. which is registered in England and Wales: 541132. Registered Office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Secure Trust Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority with registration number 204550. For more information please visit www.v12retailfinance.com.