Poppy, playful, and singletrack minded, the new Pike Select is equipped with an all-new 35mm chassis paired with the Charger™ RC damper. Matched with the new DebonAir+™ air spring and new premium fender compatibility. It's time to fall in love with Pike, all over again.
- 35mm chassis with a focused all-mountain mindset - satisfyingly stiff, efficient and designed to eliminate as much weight as possible.
- Charger™ RC damper featuring Low Speed Compression adjust
- DebonAir+ is built to strike the perfect balance of what riders really want: butter-like small bump feel, increased air volume to add support throughout the travel and higher overall ride height for more confidence when things get steep.
- Compatible with new Pressure Relief Valves. Eliminate unwanted air pressure build up in the lower leg caused by variations in altitude or temperature. With the press of a button or two, Pressure Relief Valves restore premium fork feel. Pressure Relief Valve upgrade kits available.
- Maxima Plush Dynamic Suspension Lube reduces friction and enhances fork performance ride after ride
- Bolt-in torque cap adapters now included for the use with standard hub end caps
- RockShox premium short fender compatibility
- Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise
Model designator (SF): Select
Wheel size: 27.5""
Damper Type: Charger RC
Fork offset: 44mm (27.5"")
Maxle included: Maxle Stealth
E-Bike Approved: No
Steerer: 1.5"" Tapered
Axle: 15x110mm BOOST™
Axle to Crown (mm): 532
Brake type (FD): Disc
Crown Material: Forged, hollow aluminum
Upper crown type: n/a
Lower leg type: Pressure Relief Valve Compatible
Upper Tube Finish: Fast Black
Upper tube type: 35mm tapered wall aluminum
Damper adjust: Crown
Damping adjustments: Extl rebnd, low speed comp
Volume reducer: 0/5 Tokens
Spring rate: n/a
Max Tire Diameter (mm): 732
Max Tire Width (mm): 81
Maximum Rotor Size: 220mm
Minimum Rotor Size: 180mm
Fender Compatibility: Bolt On - Short
Crown OD (mm): 58